Okkervil River

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
Truly. I've been listening to this band for about a year now. Not regularly, but i've given them listen a couple times. They're great.

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
Haha, I may have to get into them again. I was so far into them when I was going through my indie folk rock phase. Along with Bright Eyes and all of them. Granted, I love the genre, but i've just grown away from it for the time being.

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score
Okkervil River are touring Australia and on 18th October are at the Metro Theatre which is a small venue. Hope I get the chance to see them :grinthumb

The Metro is as great little venue.

Metro Theatre

Phil B.

Far Out Man!
Reaction score
Okkervil River put on a good live show. I have seen them in Austin a couple of times. I was really happy to see them back up Roky on his newer album.

I'm a pretty big Roky Erickson fan, so I got to know this band better as I listened to their collaborations.

Unfortunately, a lot of Roky fans don't care for Okkervil River. There has always been bickering around here about wether or not they compliment him. :heheh:

Here are a couple songs with Okkervil that I liked...

Goodbye Sweet Dreams (With Roky Erickson) live at South by Southwest in Austin

Think of As One

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score
You live near Austin - lucky you! Thanks for posting those two vids :grinthumb Shame Roky wasn't touring here with them.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Murphy_orrest

Members online

No members online now.