Not Death; Didn't Stay Long Enough

Laughing Gravy

Reaction score
Peter Green vocals/guitar/songwriter and driving force behind Fleetwood Mac mk1 quit in 1970 he went on a three day LSD binge and as he said "I went on a trip and never came back".
He did eventually come back 27 years later with his Splinter band, I'll never forgive him from walking away from one of the UK's greatest ever Blues bands and allowing the other members of the band to turn the Mac into a wishy washy pop band. :tongue:

TeleCat

Blackmore's Advocate
Reaction score
Rod Evans (original Deep Purple vocalist) could have done more. He proved he could sing hard rock in Captain Beyond after the Purps canned him.

APageMark

Reaction score
Julian Lennon. Strong debut, then seemed to fall off the world. Not sure he's even in the music industry anymore.

TeleCat

Blackmore's Advocate
Reaction score
I was thinking of him too. I remember a video he did with Michael J. Fox. I liked the song but it slips my mind.

He stated something that probably affects a lot of musicians and bands: You have your whole life to write your first album and then you have to produce material on a regular basis and that's sometimes hard to do.

Last edited:

TeleCat

Blackmore's Advocate
Reaction score
How about The Greg Khin Band or Greg Kihn. Would you believe Joe Satriani played on his 1986 album Love And Rock & Roll. I always liked The Break Up Song and Jeopardy.

APageMark

Reaction score
Alright, I'll take some heat for this, but I really enjoyed Mr. Mister. Three albums and out. "Welcome to the Real World" was a great 80's release.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrentonBeo

Members online