No new Van Halen tour and album in 2011?

foreverblue

Reaction score
but will an album have anything new? musically will it be a carbon copy of vh circa 1978 - 84?
this is a band that has tried to wipe out most of history [ be that history good or bad]
are they going to rely on past glories, or are they going to try something new and different.

it doesn't matter if you dislike, or like van hagar, the fact is it happened. they sold millions of records with hagar and anthony, and you cant change that.

why i'm asking this is i saw a van halen picture book, that totally neglects vh [post 1984]. i prefer both roth and hagar.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I will always prefer the original line up with Roth and Anthony, but if they do get their act together write some good songs and it sounds like 1984 Part II, that would be fine with me. There is no way they can be anything else, a fun party rock band like ACDC is how I will always think of them.

foreverblue

Reaction score
I will always prefer the original line up with Roth and Anthony, but if they do get their act together write some good songs and it sounds like 1984 Part II, that would be fine with me. There is no way they can be anything else, a fun party rock band like ACDC is how I will always think of them.
nah van halen were far more experimental [and i mean succesfully experimental]
than ac/dc will ever be

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^I rate them the same good old fashioned beer drinkin' party rock and roll music.

karaoke

Reaction score
No new Van Halen album... wow what a shock... can you tell I'm shocked?
hehe

i am pretty confident a new album & tour will start sometime 2011 with new material on the album: band line up will be Eddie, Wolfgang, Alex, & Roth.
and if i am wrong well what can i say my name is MUD.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shandi

Members online