Nile (Official Thread)

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
of ny new NILE CDS to arrive are:
Black Seeds Of Vengeance/ Amongest the Catacombs of Nephren-Ka Irhpyhllic and FTTGD LOC,,,:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:thank you

Great stuff! Do get a copy of "In Their Darkened Shrines" at some point. That's my favourite Nile album.

Btw, have you guys heard Karl Sanders solo albums? Both are bascially Nile with the metal stripped away. So, if you like Nile's atmospheric interludes, I think you'll enjoy them.

61PMTfOWRxL.jpg

512ltOxbWPL.jpg

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
Great stuff! Do get a copy of "In Their Darkened Shrines" at some point. That's my favourite Nile album.

Btw, have you guys heard Karl Sanders solo albums? Both are bascially Nile with the metal stripped away. So, if you like Nile's atmospheric interludes, I think you'll enjoy them.

61PMTfOWRxL.jpg

512ltOxbWPL.jpg

well do thank you...

Last edited:

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
NILE Album

dude that vid is awesome I cannot wait ooh hell yes

Last edited:

Jon

Reaction score
Is it just me, or do most rock and metal videos now just look like very elaborate power point presentations?
Not a criticism, I know the budget aren't there any more, just an observation.

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
Is it just me, or do most rock and metal videos now just look like very elaborate power point presentations?
Not a criticism, I know the budget aren't there any more, just an observation.

:oyea:

The above video is a so called lyric video, it's not supposed to be more than an "elaborate power point presentation". :D

Needless to add, some bands/labels put a bit more effort into their lyric videos than others. I've seen some really nice ones, but again, the whole point is the song and the lyrics.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Staff online

Members online