Nick Simmons Doors/Riders On The Storm new frontman?

That 70s Guy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
From Gene's Twitter

"Now it can be told. Nick was invited to try out for The Doors. As lead singer."

Hepcat

retired
Reaction score
The son of Gene Simmons of KISS. He's best known for his part on television reality show "Gene Simmons Family Jewels".

:****:

Attachments

• A Nick.jpg
    A Nick.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 27
  • A nick 2.jpg
    A nick 2.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 27

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
He looks like his Dad, but I have never watched Gene's show, I avoid all reality shows like the plague, it's become a passion of mine.:grinthumb

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
The first time I heard Nick sing I thought right away he sounded a lot like Jim Morrison..
I really hope he get's the gig..:tup:

AboutAGirl

oh, be nice
Reaction score
WHAT!?

I didn't have a problem with them having released a "Doors" album mere months after Jim died. I didn't have a problem with them touring as The Doors with Ian Atsbury. But if they get Gene's kid to front their band, I've lost respect for these guys for the first time. The fact that they even know who he is disappoints me greatly. The kid's a snot who has not proven himself and gets special treatment only because he is Gene's son. To think that the music of The Doors could be tainted by reality tv glamour is a most grimly disturbing notion.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Have you heard him sing? He's pretty good. Hardly a snot. Gene raised a good kid and he's a nice guy.

Now whether or not he should sing for the Doors is another issue. Could be anyone after Ian and not many people would be happy about it. If the Doors knocked on anyone of our Doors (huh?)...:heheh:

...we'd take the gig.

:cheers2

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Murphy_orrest

Members online