New Ratt video

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Highly disappointed ... :( But I hope for something better if Percy can pull it off...

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Really Thumper?? I thought it was pretty good...melodic,and sounds like RATT.

Just curious, what was it that you didn't like? I'm not gonna debate it...I respect your opinion.

:cheers:

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
I guess my thing is a band should say goodbye to the old sound and try something new.. RATT has always sounded like this to me.. and the first thing that hit my mind was Stephen Percy for the last few years has been into Nitro drag cars.. So I guess his time has been spent trying to come back to where he was before..
But how much time has he spent on new material..
It just wasn't a grabber to me MP.. I'd like to see him wander out and do even a cool ballad or something different..
But I'm very glad to see the 80's boys coming back around.. I just don't think the world can take on another 80's rock style reprived...:D

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
That was alright, kind of reminds me of Def Leppard...definitely a throwback to the 80's.:D

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
It really does sound like something that should have followed Reach For The Sky...I guess I'm so used to NOT having them around that my brain went into 1987 mode upon hearing this.

Time travel is cool when it happens. :heheh:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notmrdurden

Staff online

Members online