That 70s Guy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
classicrockrevisited

NEW MUSIC FROM POISON SOON?
Brought To You By VH1’s Dave Basner

It’s been four years since Poison released their last album, Poison’d, but it might not be too much longer before the group puts out new music. In an interview with the Belleville News-Democrat, drummer Rikki Rockett said they plan to take a little time off after their current tour with Motley Crue and the New York Dolls wraps up, then they hope to “begin writing and recording new material.” Rikki added that they’ve already been “tossing things around.” Read more at BND.com.

poison450.jpg

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Going to have to do some "mocking" here..By chance are there a bunch of cover songs on the "new" cd??? Or is it just some concert tracks and filler songs..
Can't say that I'm happy with what Poison has been selling lately.. I miss the Native Tongue days..

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Can't say that I'm happy with what Poison has been selling lately.. I miss the Native Tongue days..

As much shit as the band got for their early stuff, I really liked their first 3 albums. There are a number of gems on each of them, and not necessarily the songs you heard on the radio (ie: Talk Dirty To Me)

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
nobody has touched it. Want it put into music news?

Edit, nevermind, dumb question. I put it into the Music News section.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
I still like the first album...nothing wrong with it at all. I would hope new material would be a return to that style. :grinthumb

Native Tounge had a few gems as well.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
^^ That's one CD I've still yet to explore by them. One day I'll pick up a copy if I find it at the old Disc Replay :grinthumb

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Murphy_orrest

Members online