New Bruce Springsteen Songs

JerseyGirl

Reaction score
*SPOLIER for those that want to wait for the CD!*

Each day this week and into next week, a new Bruce Springsteen will be revealed on different websites and radio stations. I'll be posting them here as they are revealed. I'll start with the first release, We take Care Of Our Own.

We Take Care Of Our Own

Yesterday's song:

Easy Money

Today's song:

Shackled And Drawn

JerseyGirl

Reaction score
Today's song is Jack Of All Trades. It is one of my favorites so far. I cry every time I hear it so far because it reminds me of my Dad. I think Bruce wrote this for guys like him.

Jack Of All Trades

JerseyGirl

Reaction score
Well, I guess I'll keep going here. The song released today is Death To My Hometown. It's probably my least favorite but it will sound great in an Irish pub. Anyway, here it is.

Death To My Hometown

TheSound

An Englishman in New York
Reaction score
I am determined to avoid the new album if I can until March, it's just a total farce that almost the entire album is now on YouTube weeks before it even hits the shops or official download sites, I don't understand that at all. But I accidentally heard a part of 'Death to My Hometown' online yesterday - ever since 'Jesse James' we knew there was a stash of Pogues albums in the Bruce home place, and there's the living proof, awesome stuff!

JerseyGirl

Reaction score
Well it's out there and 90% of the people have heard it. I look at it that you never know what's going to happen tomorrow, so why not listen today?

Today's song is This Depression. Love this one!

This Depression

JerseyGirl

Reaction score
Today's song is being debuted on mashable.com. It's the title track from Wrecking Ball. The song originally debuted as a tribute at the last shows in Giants Stadium before the demolition. The new studio version of course has taken on new meaning. I love what Bruce did with this studio version.

Wrecking Ball

Mashable Stream: Bruce Springsteen Premieres New Song 'Wrecking Ball' [EXCLUSIVE]

JerseyGirl

Reaction score
Thanks for posting MP. It's appreciated.

I decided I'm just going to post the remainder of the songs, minus the 2 bonus songs now, instead of doing them as they're released. It really doesn't matter much anyway.

Rocky Ground

Land Of Hope And Dreams

We Are Alive

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rascal_212

Members online