Nazareth: No Mean City

E-Z

Reaction score
I just recently bought a new/mint reproduced copy of the Nazareth vinyl album No Mean City that was originally released in 1978 mainly for the album cover artwork which was pretty 'out there' for 1978 although the album contains a pretty good bunch of Nazareth songs and is quite a good heavy rock album from the late 1970s. When I got the vinyl album out of it's dust cover from the album sleeve it turned out to be printed on a lime green (lime green) vinyl!.

I actually have two copies of this album on the cd format one disc from the early 1990s and another disc from more recent years and I have a feeling that I originally had it on vinyl previously at the end of the 1970s?.

http://bestclub.com.ua/images/Gallery/nazareth/disc/Nazareth_NoMeanCity_1978.jpg

Last edited:

E-Z

Reaction score
Ha ha currently listening to Nazareth's Razamanaz followed by Loud 'n' Proud.

I'm saving No Mean City till after midnight ha ha ha...

E-Z

Reaction score
What Razamanaz?. It's a killer 70s heavy rock album from the boys, I also especially like Loud 'n' Proud, Expect No Mercy & No Mean City they're all good 1970s heavy rock albums and the others are all good listening albums as well from a great heavy rock band.

Dirty Erin

Reaction score
Saw Nazareth in a tiny bar in Tulsa opening for April Wine. Sat front row and was blown away. I think only 2 original members were there, but McCafferty was there and he still had it. It was one of those "I can't believe I'm here with 150 people" watching these two legendary bands.

Ar-Pharazon

Reaction score
I wanted all albums by all groups at one time, I was more of a collector back then. I had Hair Of The Dog, Play 'n' The Game, 2XS and No Jive from these guys (might have had one or two more).

A great but underrated hard rock band.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online