My Petition for the white house please read

LED HEAD

Reaction score
I made this petition to the White House . gov site we the people
For Led Zeppelin to tour the US one Last Time .. I ask You to please put politics aside and sign it.. some have asked me.. Don't you think the white house has better things to do with our tax money? May be I say . but it's just going to take them a few phone calls.. I will be more that happy to pay for them myself.
Here is the link..
http://wh.gov/EEmF
I. Or I should say WE just need 150 people to sign then it will go on the main white house web site.. it take 100.000 for the White houst to Respond..

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Personally I think it's absurd to think any petition to the White House will have any impact on convincing Robert Plant to tour with Zeppelin again.

Even if it did get enough support to be "looked at" by the Obama administration it's not going to have any chance of going further other than a good laugh in the staff room or oval office.

Be happy with the release of the concert DVD/2 CD set they released this year, I was surprised they actually did that.

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
I dunno, LG. I think clearly it's the current American government's fault that a British band that hasn't toured together in over 30 years isn't doing so right now and they have been ignoring our cries. Now is the time to rise up and strike out to make the white house hear our collective rock and roll voice......by signing a petition.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^That was a masterful "spin job" Cosmic...:bow:

:heheh:

Vehicle

Aging Metalhead
Reaction score
Led Head?......

Some days you can't swing a dead cat in here without hitting a punchline.

ElPatanico

Dad Rockin Man
Reaction score
The government can't even get our economy and world matters in order, yet you expect them to convince Robert Plant to rejoin Zeppelin? I would have preferred leaving a sarcastic one liner here, but all of my "sarcasm sensors" were blown to bits after reading the OP.

Last edited:

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
I dunno, LG. I think clearly it's the current American government's fault that a British band that hasn't toured together in over 30 years isn't doing so right now and they have been ignoring our cries. Now is the time to rise up and strike out to make the white house hear our collective rock and roll voice......by signing a petition.

:oyea:

LED HEAD

Reaction score
Guys.. I believe this might just do it.. Is it far fetched ? MAYBE ..
but if anything can get this done it would be the white house asking with the support of the American People.... I know I have read somewhere or saw somewhere, Robert was asked if he would ever do it again and he said something to the effect of(if it were for the right reasons) or if it felt right.something like that.. And that was after the 2007 show...
All Im trying to do is what I believe in.. I did get the chance to see Robert and the band of Joy ... it was a great show.. But it was NOT Led Zeppelin..

You know I was born in 74 I missed out on the chance to see them because I was to young.. many of you are older than me and may have seen them I don't know.. But guys this is what I believe in.. I'm just asking for support to sign a petition.. Not trying to sell anything ,or trying to convert anyone..I just want the chance to see the greatest rock band of all time..
If anyone younger than my self wanted to see a band say for example White Snake and the band broke up .. and that person started a petition I would sign it... David Coverdale is an an amazing singer..
I could Ramble On about this for ever ..
I know other people to would like to see the worlds greatest band
Please ..All I ask is to sign the Petition..

Last edited:

Vehicle

Aging Metalhead
Reaction score
I admire your passion, but I haven't signed anything since I bought my last car.

Listen, you've got to be realistic about this.

The only way you, or anyone, will ever see Zep on stage again, is if Zep decides to make it so.

I'd love to see it, and I'd guess 90% of the people in here would as well.

I was a late bloomer with Zep. Didn't 'discover' them until I was maybe 18, a full 4 years after Bonzo passed away.

So you're not the only one who missed the show.

fortunately, Zep left behind some pretty groovy stuff. We get to have that forever.

Last edited:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online