Music Confession!

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
:heheh:

Tequila it is! :grinthumb I agree with your point on harmonies. In retrospect though I think this peaked with the Boyz II Men, All-4_One, R&B Boy group era as they were amazing in harmony but the pop groups had it to. When I went through my rebellious stage Backstreet Boys, N' Sync and all their clones were what I lashed out against. Then I grew up and realized that behind the show and image there is something about every group or artist that draws an audience and I wanted a part of that. Now I actually buy Justin Timberlakes stuff as well as Christina Aguilera because there's talent there and believe or not creative minds behind the music. All pop does is find the talent for what's appealing and makes people happy and centers on it. The vocals, music and songwriting still take work to develop! So yeah, there's no harm in everyone having a little pop in their diet! Maybe they would be less bitter! :grinthumb

I have JT's debut album and FutureSex/LoveSounds and I LOVE THEM. He is amazing. Don't feel guilty.

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
I'm gonna go ahead and get myself a bunch of Britney Spears albums. Just cuz I can.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelanieGar

Staff online

Members online