Most Explicit Lyrics Of The 80's

Nai Noswad

Reaction score
.... Saw these down the big smoke.. Seán Purcell on vocals was a 'dish'.
The original EP on parole records was called Pretty Paedophilia.. Most songs were about boredom and wanking (teens in a nutshell right??)

Raped - Foreplay Playground .

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Joan Jet normalized perversion…..

Fetish (XXX)

Oh, look good in latex
Get off having rough sex
Surprise, round and round the bed
Restrained while I **** your head

CP/M User

Ace in the Hole
Reaction score
She Bop ~ Cyndi Lauper (about female masterbation)
I grew up with this song since it was the opening song to one of my few Compilation tapes and just thought it was a girl dancing and bopping around, though because it's Cyndi Lauper, its about something else.

I also thought Golden Brown from the Stranglers was harmless until someone told me it was a drug song and then it all game into place.

Though what about Not Now John by Pink Floyd, the Lyrics in itself are Explicit and foul, got no idea what that songs about probably because of the Disgusting Lyrics, there's also Racial references in that track (could anyone even call it a song? or is it just Roger Waters having a Rant?)

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I grew up with this song since it was the opening song to one of my few Compilation tapes and just thought it was a girl dancing and bopping around, though because it's Cyndi Lauper, its about something else.

I also thought Golden Brown from the Stranglers was harmless until someone told me it was a drug song and then it all game into place.

Though what about Not Now John by Pink Floyd, the Lyrics in itself are Explicit and foul, got no idea what that songs about probably because of the Disgusting Lyrics, there's also Racial references in that track (could anyone even call it a song? or is it just Roger Waters having a Rant?)
I believe it’s Roger Waters having a rant.
Not Now John got released as a single and “song facts” states a Japanese copy was sold on EBay for $3,000. Someone must have enjoyed the song!

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Staff online

Members online