most energetic lead singer

Dave78

Dave's not here, man
Reaction score
I was just going to say him. I saw the Stones back in '81 and Jagger didn't hold a candle to the energy Peter Wolf had. The guy was spastic the whole set.
Was that you who threw that empty JD bottle at Prince on stage during his opening set? :heheh:

ladyislingering

retired
Reaction score
And here's a very typical response from the Lady Luce:

I'm in love with this man.
And that man.
But mostly Russell.

The man with a billion sequins.
I swear he has the brain wired for cocaine, but obviously it's not the cool thing to be doing.

2:27 kills me, every time. It's that Mael persuasion.

When it comes to being totally freaking obnoxious with energy that was obviously not drug-induced but just a result of being obnoxious, I think I've got all you fellas beat. :D

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Seen some peeps here talking about Anthrax...Bellodonna was a good frontman...here he is with INDIANS (see at 3:34)

But three of my favorite metal frontmen are right here

Bruce!! He's energetic,full of spit and fire and has the gift of gab.

Hard to touch Rob in his prime

Say what you will about Ozzy...but with Sabbath and/or in his prime? He could whip an audience into a FRENZY!!!

Nowadays...one good singer I think holds himself very well is Tobias from EDGUY

Andy Deris also from Helloween

Tiny Tim

Reaction score
Saw Maiden a couple years ago on the somewhere back in time or whatever it was called tour, and Bruce Dickinson bounced around the huge stage like a ping pong ball. I kept thinking he was goingg to slow down but he kept going like the energizer bunny for the whole show.:grinthumb

rtbuck

Reaction score
No doubt about it in my mind...Iggy!!!!!!!! I've seen a ton of bands & their has been nothing like Iggy.

I don't know how he is now but in the late 70's & early 80's I was really surprised at how wild & energetic Steve Walsh from Kansas was onstage

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score
Mick Jagger it was like trying to keep your eye on a pinball the man was all over the place. Then again Ian Anderson of Jethro Tull can cut some shapes but most energetic band member I have ever seen is Angus Young of AcDc.

Last edited:

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
If this were not re eighties I'd put Matthew Bellamy up there, he's pretty sparky, like a flea on a hot tin roof, or whatever that saying is. But for eighties I'd say Mr Angus Young.

Last edited:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online