Miley Cyrus Caught Taking Bong Hits of Salvia

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^Me too Sunny, I will drink at most 5 or 6 beers every once in a while and play some of my hard rock metal music, but that is about it now. I go so long in between beers that it almost tastes like the first time I ever opened one.:hab:

Had a couple last night though, and played some ACDC, Deep Purple and Queensryche.:hb:

We kind of have an "All In" addictive family characteristic DKW, I either am into something or not at all, I can't walk the fine line that some of my friends used to. I have to stay away from that now, but I did have a heck of a lot of fun over the years too.

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score
We kind of have an "All In" addictive family characteristic DKW, I either am into something or not at all, I can't walk the fine line that some of my friends used to. I have to stay away from that now, but I did have a heck of a lot of fun over the years too.

Funny you should say that LG. I know people who have "All In" addictive personalities. I am the opposite :tongue: Can't stand computer games, or those friggin' gaming machines which are in every pub and club in New South Wales - can take or leave booze/drugs,rarely watch TV etc etc BUT I would say my greatest addiction is music - got to have my music fix every single day.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WaldoFrey

Members online