Mick Jagger Super Heavy's "Miracle Worker" full song

ANF

Reaction score
I'm not crazy about it but it's nice to see him try something different, since the last 25 years of the Stones has basically been them conceding as a touring band that nobody cares about their new music.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I have to agree, it's not a very good song. But if it keeps Mick happy in between feuds/tours with Keith then I suppose he'll keep busy.

Come to think of it I am not a fan of any of Mick's solo albums over the years.

ANF you are right they are a touring band, and most of their songs are from the early years, I have a hard time remembering any songs off their last few new studio albums.

ANF

Reaction score
I'm surprised at the closedmindedness a lot of Stones fans have with this project on several boards. Excuse Mick for actually being excited about music again instead of just making a thoughtless new album as an excuse to go out on the road and perform Satisfaction, Brown Sugar and Start Me Up for the 7000th time. The Stones were a great band but they've long since conceded that they cannot compete with their younger selves and don't even try now (the setlist when I saw them in 2006 proved this... nothing past 1981 except for two songs off their current album) so its nice to see Mick team up with others and do something different.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
That song was pretty damn bad, its not closed minded to dislike it unless its purely on the fact he experimented.
Cannot understand why the fans are blamed for disliking something.
When you try something different its a massive risk. Something thats gonna be a hit or miss.
I encourage artists to experiment by all means if its something they wanna do but it doesn't mean I have to necessarily like the result.
Being closed minded imo is not being willing to give a concept a chance, not even willing to hear it once because its different.

ANF

Reaction score
That song was pretty damn bad, its not closed minded to dislike it unless its purely on the fact he experimented.
Cannot understand why the fans are blamed for disliking something.
When you try something different its a massive risk. Something thats gonna be a hit or miss.
I encourage artists to experiment by all means if its something they wanna do but it doesn't mean I have to necessarily like the result.

But the song isn't that bad, its just un-Stones. And I think that is the point, its SuperHeavy, not The Rolling Stones. This is more exciting to me than the next album that will be a bunch of other songs him and Keith crap out after a night of beers that will sound like everything else they've done since Steel Wheels.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I thought the song was pretty diabolical to be perfectly honest. I have heard worse but I personally hated it. Just me though.
I didn't care much for the Stones more recent stuff either.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Staff online

Members online