Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Baby If You Wanna Dance

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What'cha Wanna Do Tonight

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Hubes251

Reaction score
This is a PLEA to Michael Stanley to satisfy his base - those who LOVED, and still love, his hard rockin' CABIN FEVER album.
I can't tell you how many college parties my wife and I attended that started with Misery Loves Company, amped up with Baby if You Wanna Dance, and closed with Falling in Love Again! We saw the band at a sold out show at Westminster College in PA in 1981.

We love all of Michael's library, but come on... Cabin Fever raised the bar for Heartland and Northcoast to get them the gig on Solid Gold. And Cabin Fever is pure Michael - before the arrival of Kevin Raleigh, great in his own right, but a shift from the great rock n' roll voice of Michael.

I am paying $2K for tickets, airfare, car rental, and hotel to fly from Annapolis to Akron for the concert on April 21, 2017 - THAT'S how much we love the band 35 years later.

So... back to my plea: VOTE for your favorite song from my CABIN FEVER poll and let's ask Michael to knock it out - one more time "for the rockers who knew him when"! Personally - I want Misery Loves Company, but let's add Baby If You Wanna Dance and What'cha Wanna Do Tonight.
(And aside from Cabin Fever, I'd ask for Victim of Circumstance, Lover, and Chemistry)

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoustonBoy

Staff online

Members online