Megadeth (Official Thread)

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Listened to the album twice and still do not get the hate it gets.
Kingmaker is addictive in the riffs. I also do not understand why people rip on it for sounding similar to Black Sabbath. And I say similar because to say it is a total knock of is ridiculous.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Dance in The Rain with David Draiman on it. Surely it is not just me that notices an awesome Ac/dc type riff at the last part of the song when Draiman comes in.

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
My daughter just called me from the front row at tonight's Megadeth concert. Called during Holy Wars so I could hear it.

:oy:

She said she's like 2 feet away from Mustaine. I told her to STAY THERE! Aside from having a great spot at a general admission concert for Megadeth, KISS is up next and she'll be center stage for that as well!

:rs:

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Being two feet away from Dave would have been cool. I don't give two shits about what people say about him, I would like to meet the guy.

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
I met him and he is the man, cool and everything, listening to the new album and trying to get into it, sounds good, here is the cover from it

Cold Sweat

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The new album continues to be better for me every listen. The title track is not the best but its still pretty enjoyable for me. Simplistic doesn't always equate to bad. And the whole Sabbath rip off argument is ****ing annoying. Kingmaker sounds a bit Sabbathy but its called influence.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoustonBoy

Members online