Masstaden - Vildhjarta

joe

Reaction score
634534870778988750.jpg

Ambidjent:

poison%20symbol.gif WARNING Could be hazardous to the health of Chickenfooters, LZ fanboys, Queens, three string guitarists and candyasses in general.

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score
I'll be back to give this a listen when I have time ,Joe. Don't take this as encouragement but I can't help but grin at the warning label haha

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
The warning made me :heheh:

EWWW! Way too much cookie monster growls for my tastes. You can file me in the "candyass" group! :D

joe

Reaction score
I'll be back to give this a listen when I have time ,Joe. Don't take this as encouragement but I can't help but grin at the warning label haha

Hey Wolf, why did the fish cross the road?...'cause the Chickenfoot was too scared to.:lmao:

Me and Stone Cold just scored a big bag of B.C. bud and some beers. Wanna go into town to bust some heads and break some Chickenlegs? :bash:

BTW, isn't 7 or 8 amplified metallic strings better than 3 acoustic cat gut strings?

The warning made me :heheh:

EWWW! Way too much cookie monster growls for my tastes. You can file me in the "candyass" group! :D

I wouldn't call you a candyass Magic as you tried to take a sip from the end of a live firehose, so to speak.:D

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score
BTW, isn't 7 or 8 amplified metallic strings better than 3 acoustic cat gut strings?

I think I like a bit of that three cat gut string stuff if it includes some of the simpler old time black Blues but generally speaking I'll let Yngwie Malmsteen's quote say it for me
" How can less be more ...it's impossible, More is More !!! "

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hannibal37

Members online

No members online now.