Lockdown Sounds

Nai Noswad

Reaction score
After convincing local cops that my journey to fetch a cola flavoured Calippo was essential:

Perry Como - It's Impossible.

Judy Collins - Both Sides Now.

Matt Monro - On Days Like These.

Nai Noswad

Reaction score
I was working the scalp o' land long side my place today...got to thinking..like a Grapes Of Wrath thinking- thinking like who set-up 9:11...thinking who benefits from a world shutdown....the man with the plan did some thinking here alright...what a litmus test...what a way to balance books...we ain't hearing no normal flu deaths..how many a calendar year...Big City Rome and the pasta crew lose many each year with flu epidemics..they mind the gramps..live with mama and papa san- it's on the silk road too...anyroad up i set me drills, spuds and the like ...pending the shut up shop syndrome. The world has been bollixed up a long time..'specially when you see a beard guy makes $700, 000 on YouTube for pigging out on cake & steaks...this tune bolsters my thinking.

Slipn

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
^^^^ Haha! Brother.. I wish I could understand your celtic.. ;) I do really.. Van Morrison.. There is a ton of artist that came out with so called "prediction songs" back in the 70's.. They now make sense..