Lisa Hannigan.

Oblivion

Reaction score
Lisa Margaret Hannigan is an Irish singer, songwriter, and multi-instrumentalist.
She is best known for her duets with Damien Rice... but aside from those she has a good solo carreer also... Ireland loves her, that's for sure... maybe you guys will also?

Her first album: Sea Sew
Lisa_Hannigan%27s_Sea_Sew_album_cover.jpg

Official Website

Sea Sew (2008)
Passenger (2011)

And from that album: lille

And another song from the album, a little more alive:

And to be complete, one of her songs with damien rice:

:rolleyes: hope you enjoy...

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
I have that c.d. OB and I'd be lying if I didn't say I was a little disappointed with it! I think that what made her work was her chemistry with Damien Rice and now she sounds like just some random coffeehouse music that Starbucks would play! :coffee: I just don't hear the passion in her work anymore! Sorry dude but I was hoping for so much more from her! :dunno:

Oblivion

Reaction score
I agree bry :) But ignoring everything she didn't do solo, she still is a good solid artist in the genre.

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
I have that c.d. OB and I'd be lying if I didn't say I was a little disappointed with it! I think that what made her work was her chemistry with Damien Rice and now she sounds like just some random coffeehouse music that Starbucks would play! :coffee: I just don't hear the passion in her work anymore! Sorry dude but I was hoping for so much more from her! :dunno:

Out of curiosity has your opinion of "Sea Sew" warmed up any in the last two years, Sooty? :D

I really like it myself. I find myself listening to "I Don't Know" the most because it's subtly bouncy and a sweet song. :flirt

aeroplane

In Urgent Need of Advice
Reaction score
A cutie. I wanna cuddle with her.

If I actually listen to her records in the process of that, then that is simply gravy or icing on the cake.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
A cutie. I wanna cuddle with her.

If I actually listen to her records in the process of that, then that is simply gravy or icing on the cake.

Uh oh, you better slow down, Aero. Lisa is Sooty's dream girl. :D

That's right! Back off! :mad :tongue:

To update things I have warmed up to Sea sew a lot more and I'm looking very forward to the new album "Passengers" I have on order! :D

lisa-hannigan-passenger-615x553.jpg

The album sounds a little more beat driven in an organic way though! I love the single:

A Sail

Lisa, you are my Goddess! The sexiest soul I know! I LOVE you!!!!!! :bow:

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
CH, I just realized you bumped this thread for me to check out. Bad Jen! :bonk:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11