Lenny Kravitz (Official Thread)

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Re: "The Official" Lenny Kravitz Thread

No doubt in my mind he is a gifted musician, and underrated for that exact reason.

snakes&ladders

Reaction score

mr. Cab driver is one of his best trax:)

aeroplane

In Urgent Need of Advice
Reaction score

I consider "Are You Gonna Go My Way" a masterpiece. Otherwise I'm lukewarm about his material.

One little-known fact about Kravitz is that he has/had been good friends with Vanilla Ice for a long time and was very supportive of Vanilla Ice during the "down" times of Ice's career. He was also supportive of Ice during his late 1990's/early 2000's "comeback." 100% truth.

Not really looking to debate the merits of Vanilla Ice, but consider this. To me, I find it admirable that he stands firmly behind a friend of his who other musicians shy away from working with because he has a less than favorable reputation in the industry.

Of course Ice abuses this a little by name dropping Kravitz sometimes but that's what friends are for.

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score

I have two of his albums - Are You Gonna Go My Way and Circus. Ah yes, he is a bit of a hottie too :D

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

Minister of Rock 'n Roll

LennyKravitz-Baptism-front.jpg

gcczep

Ever Onward...
Reaction score

Kravitz is good stuff. "Always On The Run" is my favorite tune of his. I copped a part of "Again" for a love letter once. She still appreciates it to this day. Hee...

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
well count me in as a fan of Lenny Kravitz I`ve a great amount of his albums he`s truly a gifted musician and an awesome live showman. if anyone asked me which album should listen to I`d be hard push to choice only one lol each album as its focus on the overall package but between the albums:
LENNY
LET LOVE RULE
BLACK AND WHITE AMERICA
STRUT

these would all be talked about in the topic imho I am listening to "LENNY" Now!

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrazyLionEye

Members online