LAWD HALP ME. I'm stuck!

SewDough

Reaction score
So I registered here today in the odd event that someone may know this, but I've really racked my brain on various social networks as well (though as an Electronic Music Producer, my target audience isn't exactly knowledgeable about this genre, unfortunately)trying to find it.

Anyway, so this may or may not be how the sound goes, but it starts off with a soulful bluesy-voice singing something along the lines of:

"Now here's a story that you all know..." or, "Now there's a story that I gotta' tell", or something along those lines.

During this part, it's rather mellow and slow, and then when it comes to the riff, the voice pitch changes really high, and screams out something I can't remember off the top of my head, then the riff comes in like this:

https://soundcloud.com/sewdough/help-me-id-this/s-jnEoC

EDIT: Any artists it /could/ sound like would be along the lines of Lynyrd Skynyrd, The Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin, or maybe even Rush.

Keep in mind, this was made with my mouth, so it's not entirely accurate, but that's how it sounds, just without the gritty 1970's guitar FX from too much overdrive on an amp.

IF you can help me find this, I will award you +1337 internets. You guys are my last hope!

Last edited:

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
Been wracking my brain on this one. That beginning and the riff sound so familiar. I'll do some more digging and see if I can find anything or if the song I'm thinking of eventually comes to me I'll, of course, post :)

raindog

Reaction score
Heard your sample a couple days ago but I can't remember now how it went.

How about Uncle Tom's Cabin by Warrant?

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hannibal37

Members online