Late Night With Jimmy Fallon To Honor Bruce Springsteen

JerseyGirl

Reaction score
^^^ I'm a fan of John Legend myself. Looking forward to him and Elvis and even Chesney. :grinthumb

JerseyGirl

Reaction score
Tweet from Jimmy Fallon:

.@springsteen fans Wrecking Ball performance was so good that we're trying to get it out early on our site. Late Night with Jimmy Fallon - Watch Episodes, Video, and Clips for Free - NBC Official Site stay tuned.

And here it is...Wrecking Ball...the band looks and sounds great! :grinthumb

LINK: Late Night with Jimmy Fallon - Bruce Springsteen: Wrecking Ball (2/27/12) - Video - http://www.latenightwithjimmyfallon.com

They perform We Take Care Of Our Own also but that's not online yet.

JerseyGirl

Reaction score
Wow! Two wonderfully intense performances. I can now go to sleep with a smile on my face while anticipating April. :)

JerseyGirl

Reaction score
Is he gonna be doing any impressions of Bruce????

Bruce and the band are the only guests on Friday so I'm hoping they do something like 'Whip My Hair' then. :grinthumb But he was talking like Bruce to Julianna Margulies. :heheh:

JerseyGirl

Reaction score
Speaking of 80's Bruce, this is what we have to look forward to tonight. :heheh: I'm determined to stay awake. Only a little over an hour to go. :D

421245_10150695585110250_7401700249_11526853_2006001510_n.jpg

JerseyGirl

Reaction score
What a show! A full hour of Bruce and the E Street Band. It started with the above with Bruce and Jimmy doing 80's Bruce and 70's Neil singing 'Sexy And I Know It'. Very funny! Then Jimmy interviewed Bruce. Jimmy couldn't stop smiling. You could really tell Bruce is one of his favorites. Bruce is so funny and charismatic. And then...the band played. Three unbelievable performances. 'Death To My Hometown', 'Jack Of All Trades' and 'The E Street Shuffle'! I'm so glad I stayed up. Helped that I drank coffee at 9pm. It was so worth it. Come on April!!!

JerseyGirl

Reaction score
Here's a link from UltimateClassicRock that has videos of all the musical performances. Tom Morello was also performing with the band since he is on the new album. They were all fantastic but The E Street Shuffle was such a treat to see and hear. The Boss really enjoyed himself last night and Jimmy sure did too. Great show!

LINK: Bruce Springsteen Rocks ‘Late Night With Jimmy Fallon’

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DebDimond

Staff online

Members online