Last.fm ClassicRockForums.com group

Berserker

Reaction score
Hey, I want a group for this board on last.fm

I have made friends with some people on the board on last.fm and it would be cool to toss playlists and album suggestions in there, I feel many could benefit from broader music suggestions.

I would make a group myself but I feel weird representing a board were I'm a member not on staff. So I think one of you mods or admins should do it. It's really easy:

Create a Group on Last.fm

If you guys are not members or don't want to but still think it's ok I'll do it, I just thought it's better to talk about it first and see how you guys feel about it. It comes with a board so that would be kind of a board within a board but I would use it to post playlists and spotify links. And there is a group radio function that draws from all the members history and taste. That would be cool.

Let me know what you think

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
This sounds like a good idea.

I signed up a few years ago to Lastfm but never used the account. I can always sign up again, though.

I think there are quite a few CRF members who use Lastfm, so this might be a good thing. If it materializes, I can always add a link to the group in the main navigation bar. This would make access to the group easy.

Berserker

Reaction score
So it's cool for me to make one? And I was going to make it a public open group.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
If you want to make it....fine. Let me suggest waiting to see if one of the moderators is interested first. There is no big rush to make the group, therefore, lets give others a chance to chime in on the group idea :)

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I've never used Last.FM myself, I don't have the time and don't really listen to music on my PC very often.

But that is a capital idea B if you did get it going I might have a change of heart.:cheers2

Berserker

Reaction score
it's awesome, it has expanded my tastes a lot. But to take advantage you have to listen to music on pc a lot so that is somewhat limiting. So I am fine with Nololob doing it, just whoever does make an announcement here and I will sign up.

Taboo

Toward the Within
Reaction score
I was thinking about this a while ago. Just because I've came across lots of people in my friends list who listen to classic rock. I also think it could benefit the forums and bring/invite new heads on here who probably didn't know about this place :grinthumb

I'm a geek when it comes messing last.fm, so ask me if need any help :)

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have no idea about making a group personally but if you want to do it then I am for it, sounds like a good idea. :)

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Murphy_orrest

Members online

No members online now.