Last concert you went to

gguerra

Reaction score
Just saw Saxon / UFO in San Antonio a couple of weeks ago (March 11, 2017). Great show despite the fact the venue sucked. They played at Alamo City Music Hall. Basically a large biker bar built from an old warehouse. It was really hard to even get a drink, so I quit trying. Had to settle for $7 lukewarm beer. The bands deserve better. The show was sold out. It's a shame some of our old favorite bands have come to this.

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
Went to see Goblin last night, which was a surreal experience that I would have never imagined would happen. These guys along with John Carpenter have always been my favourite horror soundtrack composers. The band played better than most bands half their age and the atmosphere was unreal - helped by a video screen with scenes from various Dario Argento classics and "Dawn Of The Dead". Easily one of my favourite gigs ever!

Attachments

• goblin-poster.jpg
    goblin-poster.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 19

Powerage

Let There Be Rock!
Reaction score
Sunday 11th June - Aerosmith at Download Festival
Friday 16th June - Guns N Roses at Olympic Stadium, London
Saturday 17th June - The Stone Roses at Wembley Stadium London

It's been a very busy week...

Starchild

Little Dreamer
Reaction score
The last concert I went to was Sum41 in October. It was one of the best shows I've ever been to. I would love to see them again. They have so much energy.

recgord27

Walking down a dusty road
Reaction score
Saw Dan Patlansky again a few days ago. Brilliant blues guitarist in an intimate environment makes a great combination. Apparently he's huge in UK and Europe, but hardly known in his home country. WOW, Wow, wow. What a performance :cheers2
ansky-by-John-Bull_Borderline_5-Dec-2015_2-200x300.jpg

Black Dahlia

A Seasoned Witch
Reaction score
Late September 2011, I saw Dio Disciples in Buffalo, NY.

Before that, Tori Amos in October 2007, also in Buffalo.

Earlier than that, I really can't remember... got a thing against crowds.

CRAZY-HORSE

Reaction score
I have been a prolific concert goer over the years but have slowed down over the last few years...

the last couple I went to in the last three years or so were:

Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band (absolutely brilliant, lives up to all the hype)

Neil Young & Crazy Horse (ive seen him solo on his own with just a guitar and also with a band, was good to see him with CH finally, now, if only CSNY would tour!)

I have tickets to see Paul McCartney in December (last saw him back in '93 on his last Australian tour)

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online