Lamb of God (Official thread)

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
Been playing the Burn The Preist Album It's Full On Heavyweight Metal Am So Amazed At Its Absolute Power Killer

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
I went back recently and watched some of the Killadelphia DVD that I have and it just resurfaces my love of Lamb of God (again)

Lamb of God - 11th Hour

Lamb of God - Hourglass

Mr Mojo Risin

Cactus Brew Drinker
Reaction score
I've seen Lamb of God three times. Once they were with Godsmack. I'm more old school in my metal tastes, but these guys kick so much ass...

Black Label

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
I've seen them a few times, myself. First time was at Ozzfest and the second time they were touring with The Sword and Metallica and they were absolutely killer! I've loved them every time I've seen them live and Black Label is the first song I actually heard from them.

Mr Mojo Risin

Cactus Brew Drinker
Reaction score
I've seen them a few times, myself. First time was at Ozzfest and the second time they were touring with The Sword and Metallica and they were absolutely killer! I've loved them every time I've seen them live and Black Label is the first song I actually heard from them.
My first song too! And I woulda loved to see them with TS and Metallica, wow. Funny thing, I heard that song in a video game called Tony Hawk's Underground 2. Still have fond memories of that one. There was a lot of good music on that game.

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
My first song too! And I woulda loved to see them with TS and Metallica, wow. Funny thing, I heard that song in a video game called Tony Hawk's Underground 2. Still have fond memories of that one. There was a lot of good music on that game.
That's coincidentally one of my favorite games of all time. Did we just become best friends? But seriously though, The Sword / Lamb of God / Metallica was such a crazy set that my ears were ringing all they way home but god damn it was worth it

Mr Mojo Risin

Cactus Brew Drinker
Reaction score
That's coincidentally one of my favorite games of all time. Did we just become best friends? But seriously though, The Sword / Lamb of God / Metallica was such a crazy set that my ears were ringing all they way home but god damn it was worth it
I think so! Yeah, I used to spend hours on that game. Mainly trying to get the most extended combo possible. Playing online was a blast too.

I think that fans managed to bring it back and play together on PC, probably emulation.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Staff online

Members online