L.A Band!!

Reaction score
Is for me a proud to speak about a band from a good friend.
They are L.A and they've released 6 albums, but the three first are self-published, after, they signed for Universal records, and worked with Nick Didia (Pearl Jam, Bruce Springsteen)
The last year they played in USA, Canada and formed part of the prestigious Reading and Leeds Festival,
Nowadays, L.A are very popular, this year they are touring in Argentina, Chile, Mexico, USA (in three weeks they will play in (Austin) and i think that they will closed the tour in England.
This year they opened for Muse in front of 50.000 people, and also they,ve played in a lot of festivals with bands how Travis, Tool, Primus, Depeche Mode, Franz Ferdinand...
Their influences are American Rock, but also the beatles, paul Mcartney, Pearl Jam, Roy orbison, coldplay...
The last two albums have been produced by Ritchard Swift (The Shins)

I hope you enjoy it!!

la_n2.jpg

Last edited:

Musikwala

Popmartian
Reaction score
Not bad. I enjoyed listening to Dualize. Hands was okay but that weird video was very distracting. I dig their sound though. Thanks for sharing.

Reaction score
yes Musikawala, the video is horrible!! hahaha!!!
i have seen three times their live show and they are amazing! they have one of the best concerts that you can see nowadays!....

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Staff online

Members online