• Total voters

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
:pullhair:

Kiss-band-picture.jpg

th?id=HN.608018278040403979&pid=15.jpg

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Both bands toured together back in the 70's...both bands were HUGE with me when I was a kid in the 70's...man this is hard. Gonna go with KISS because they were my first rock album "Dressed To Kill" but LOVE them both!!!

Johnny-Too-Good

Reaction score
I really never got Kiss - maybe you have to see them live? But if we're talking quality of albums output then it surely has to be Rush.

Mr. Bob Dobolina

Reaction score
I saw the three pictures and wanted to vote for The Who. Of the two bands actually listed in the poll, KISS got my vote. I never got into Rush, but I was a KISS freak from '75 to '78, when I was 10 to 13 years old.

Vehicle

Aging Metalhead
Reaction score
I really never got Kiss - maybe you have to see them live?

Ding ding ding!!!!!

Tell him what's he's won, Johnny!!

Even if you're not a fan, you'll leave their show exhausted. Sensory overload.

I've gone to shows with non-fans, and afterwards, they still didn't like the music, but they knew they'd seen something special and had a newfound respect for the effort the band put out.

BTW, I voted KISS. I like Rush, but KISS, especially through my early teens, were like my right arm.

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Yeah, the live show is something everyone should experience at least once in their lifetime. I was lucky enough to see them numerous times in the 80's, unfortunately too young to see them live in the 70's.

even in the 80's, 90's and 2000's, they put one one hell of a show. I saw them in 2009 or 2010 and the concert was clocked at 2hrs and 21 minutes and was probably the loudest concert I had been to since about 1989 (one Ratt concert left me deaf in one ear for 3 days).

But yes, the visuals, the stage show, the fire, explosions, fireworks (if you are lucky enough to be at an outdoor concert, you get REAL fireworks that light up the whole damn sky).

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Members online