Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
grampa.jpg

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
^^ There they are :grinthumb

Hey I was watching Kissology Vol I this morning,
and isn't it fair to say that the Houston '77 Summit show on disc two is FLAWLESS??
I mean they were ON FIRE for that performance. :grinthumb

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
September 18, 1978 all 4 members of KISS released self titled solo albums:

Peter Criss
220px-Peter_criss_solo_album_cover.jpg

Paul Stanley
220px-Paul_Stanley_%28album%29_cover.jpg

Ace Frehley
220px-Ace_frehley_solo_album_cover.jpg

Gene Simmons
220px-Gene_Simmons_%28album%29_cover.jpg

rtbuck

Reaction score
^^ There they are :grinthumb

Hey I was watching Kissology Vol I this morning,
and isn't it fair to say that the Houston '77 Summit show on disc two is FLAWLESS??
I mean they were ON FIRE for that performance. :grinthumb

Yes they were...Man those Kissology sets are the best!! I don't think there's a week where I don't watch something off one of the sets. That Houston show is phenomenal. There have been rumblings about a new set coming out before Christmas & it sounds like it will be unbelievable.

I keep checking stores for those Archie comics (I thought I read they were coming out September 14th)

rtbuck

Reaction score
September 18, 1978 all 4 members of KISS released self titled solo albums:

Man, I remember the day they came out like it was yesterday. It was very frustrating because I was only 16 & not working at that point. My best Friend & I went to the local record store at the mall & we both wanted all 4 right away but we both could only afford 1 a week. My favorite in the band was Ace so I bought his album & my friend bought Paul's & we were both blown away by both records. The albums had posters that all joined together to make one big poster. Now, I was really frustrated because I wanted all the posters & worried about the albums selling out(I was only a kid!)!! Later that night my Uncle Ken took me to the mall & told me he'd buy me an album so I ran in & bought Gene's!

God, I was so exited over these albums back then...nothing else in the world mattered...Kiss,Kiss,& more Kiss!!!! I had to buy every magazine with them in it even Super Teen, 16, Teen Machine. If it had a small picture & article on them I had to have it! Wow,I was a freak!!

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magicmoments

Members online