Kate bush to play live tour dates

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^I had no idea she hasn't performed live for that long, that's even longer than Streisand who has legendary stage fright.

I'm positive Tray would love to go see her, if she could convince Sox to go along.:heheh:

Aktivator

aka Hightea
Reaction score
^^I had no idea she hasn't performed live for that long, that's even longer than Streisand who has legendary stage fright.

I'm positive Tray would love to go see her, if she could convince Sox to go along.:heheh:

LG in all truth she really hasn't played live she did one tour in 79 (only a few weeks).

Streisand play live she just doesn't tour and only plays a few shows every once in awhile.

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
I'd love to go to one of those gigs, but the timing is terrible. Around the time of the gigs, I'll be moving out of Austria. I've already convinced my wife to let me go to ZZ Top shortly before we are moving, I think I'll have a hard time trying to convince her to let me go to one of these shows within that timeframe as well + logistically and financially it's not the best time right after a big move. :wa

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
LG in all truth she really hasn't played live she did one tour in 79 (only a few weeks).

Streisand play live she just doesn't tour and only plays a few shows every once in awhile.

I owned a video disc of a Streisand concert years ago, she was being stalked for a long time and developed a phobia about live shows. That's what I read anyway. Tickets to any of her concerts are really expensive too.

Aktivator

aka Hightea
Reaction score
I owned a video disc of a Streisand concert years ago, she was being stalked for a long time and developed a phobia about live shows. That's what I read anyway. Tickets to any of her concerts are really expensive too.
oh yeah I'm aware she has stage fright and that when she does play yeap tickets are crazy expensive.

Aktivator

aka Hightea
Reaction score
Those tickets will be like gold. Here's some more info on Kate -

BBC News - Why did Kate Bush never tour after 1979?

interesting I knew about the death and demanding performance issues but I guess I was believing some false rumors about stage fright, one was that she fell on that tour and the issue with flying. Nice to know those weren't the reasons although I've always been pissed at Kate for not touring. I've liked her since about 80-81.

Yeah I'm guessing this is going to be an impossible ticket but if I can get a good seat I'm in. I've got friends in London so always a good excuse to visit!

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
Wake me, I must be dreaming???? I didn't think this would ever happen!!

I'm sure Sox wouldn't take much convincing, LG, he always did have a soft spot for Kate :)

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Staff online

Members online