Kate Bush (Official Thread)

Astrid Kirchherr65

Classic 60's Chick
Reaction score
Re: Kate Bush

Lol , Sox my bf (who is British) also lists Kate Bush as one of his old flames :) I think she is lovely ..

certainly in a refreshing way too..not all about things hanging out like Madonna or Lady Gaga etc..she has the intelligent sexiness thing I think..but yes physically appealing too:)

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

You know Sox that is a good picture of Biff all things considered.

I will pick up Tray's favorite Kate Bush album and give it a listen, but I have no doubt about who I would play more often given the choice between them.

Saxon_logo.jpg

And then Kate for...snoggin'...:heheh:

article-1165471-032E2C2F0000044D-214_468x609.jpg

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score

Completely ADORE this version..so awesome

Love Kate Bush I started listening to her in the early 80's when a friend of mine intro'ed me to her via Hounds Of Love...

Amazing voice and talent :grinthumb

Yay another fan! Top stuff :tup:

But Sox, Biff is old in that pic. Play fair! Look how sexy he was in his younger days...

biffbyford.jpg

licklipsyum.gif

LG, Sox just literally fell of his chair laughing at your last comment!

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

^^He sure does look young in that picture Tray,,,but those look more like Chicken wings than Pythons to me...:heheh: Then again the only heavy lifting Biff does is at the pub after a show so it's understandable.

Okay after having some fun, give me the Best Kate album to start with or your favorite Tray and I will get around to checking her out...hmmm that didn't come out exactly right, I meant I will listen to her music of course.:grinthumb

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score

I don't think the ladies would notice his arms LG, well, not when he's wearing his spandex pants anyhow :oyea:

Yes back to Kate Bush - how did this thread get derailed by Biff Byford of all people!!!

Hmm probably a good album for you to start with would be Hounds of Love, it's not my personal favourite but it seems the most popular with people who aren't fans per se. If we kind of ease you in gently... :heheh:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

Okay I will put Hounds of Love on my list, and I promise no more Biff comments from this end.:grinthumb

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pirvu Alex

Staff online

Members online