Justin Beiber "Let It Be"

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score
I just listened to it. It's not that bad. Seriously, there are FAR worse remakes/covers/tributes out there than this. I'm no Beiber fan, but he surely isn't as talentless as some make him out to be.

No it's not that bad at all. He's not my cup of tea but you know what, he isn't talentless. I've heard a lot worse :tongue:

empress

Reaction score
yeah it's not that bad. at least he didn't make it into some electronic piece of *****. and i like the fact that he plays an instrument too, better than dancing or something rofl

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
I agree with Lynch that it's really not that bad. I don't see anything wrong with getting noticed on youtube personally. If we have extra advantages out there now and someone has the gumption to put themselves out there for the world to see their talent then I say great. Personally I haven't experienced overexposure to any artist since I got out of the house as an adult at age 18 and could make my own choices. I choose not to listen to radio or watch t.v. for the most part and for as long as I've used my own internet I watch and see what I want. I guess if I was bothered over what becomes popular or cared what others liked it'd be a bigger deal but I haven't had that thought process for a loooooong time. :)

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrentonBeo

Members online