Judas Priest (Official Thread)

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
@Magic Funny you mention it as I bought the 30th anniversary edition of the album recently. Remastering gave it better volume and it remains for me the best Priest album.

Prisoner of your Eyes a b-side song.

:tup:

At the moment I don't really have an absolute favorite Priest album but I do rank Screaming for Vengeance and Painkiller in the top.

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
Priest Judas Priest RULESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

:tup:

At the moment I don't really have an absolute favorite Priest album but I do rank Screaming for Vengeance and Painkiller in the top.

My top three Priest albums are Sad Wings of Destiny, Screaming for Vengeance, and Stained Class.

:woot::woot: well well well its another :uh: due to the fact of some many awesome albums to chose from! take the ones chosen by @Magic and @Speed King! than you could add Killing Machine British Steel and Sin After Sin :uh: so how can one chose :uh:

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
:woot::woot: well well well its another :uh: due to the fact of some many awesome albums to chose from! take the ones chosen by @Magic and @Speed King! than you could add Killing Machine British Steel and Sin After Sin :uh: so how can one chose :uh:

Priest is another one of those bands that has an awesome discography.

Dave78

Dave's not here, man
Reaction score
In 1977 came "Sin After Sin". This recording is a landmark in heavy metal, from the double-pedal drumming of session musician Simon Philips on the stunning track "Dissident Aggressor"...
I'm more of a fan of Judas Priest's commercial material from the late 70's through the late 80's so I'd never heard this song before. But knowing that Simon Phillips was the drummer on this track was enough to get me to check it out on youtube. Great track! Thanks, LG, wherever you are. :grinthumb

E-Z

Reaction score
Gone back and been listening to RAM IT DOWN a bit lately and it's a all round good listen and even there heavy version of Chuck Berry's Johnny B. Goode doesn't sound to far out of place on the album these days or maybe it just means that I'm getting older??.

E-Z

Last edited:

Starchild

Little Dreamer
Reaction score
I'm listening to all their albums this weekend. I will come back to this thread to provide a full report when I'm done.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online

No members online now.