Judas Priest (Official Thread)

Ar-Pharazon

Reaction score
2 more singles have dropped from the upcoming album.

Judas Priest - Panic Attack

Judas Priest - Crown Of Horns

Slipn

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
They are coming to my area in May.. Seen them in concert a bunch of times.. Really want to see the new line up but, Nothing like what they did back in the 80's..

There was Zeppelin.. Then Sabbath.. And then there was the band who had that special style..

Ar-Pharazon

Reaction score
A new kinda-sorta "official" video for the next track dropped today. Great track though.

Judas Priest - The Serpent And The King

dr wu

Dr Prog
Reaction score
Hmmm... not much into metal bands so I know little on them,,,,what is their best lp according to fans and critics?

Slipn

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Hmmm... not much into metal bands so I know little on them,,,,what is their best lp according to fans and critics?
Grabbed this so you can get an idea of the band in question..

English heavy metal band Judas Priest have released 18 studio albums, six live albums, seven compilation albums, 29 singles, 10 video albums, and 21 music videos. The band currently consists of bassist Ian Hill, drummer Scott Travis, singer Rob Halford, and guitarists Glenn Tipton and Richie Faulkner. After guitarist K. K. Downing's retirement from the band in 2011, bassist Ian Hill is the only remaining founding member.

Judas Priest has been around for decades!! Their best album would be up to how much of a fan of them are you and who your talking too.
Early Judas Priest albums for me really lock in how versatile the band is..

Lot's of heavy metal riffs and superb ballads.. with Rob Halford vocals hitting beyond expectations of a frontman..
To me the band has that metal moniker, but is more tamer than metal bands.. Sure they get the energy going in their heavier songs, But they can cool it down with a sweeping ballad that leaves you floating in some fable journey.

To me, they are close to Black Sabbath style metal..

dr wu

Dr Prog
Reaction score
Grabbed this so you can get an idea of the band in question..

English heavy metal band Judas Priest have released 18 studio albums, six live albums, seven compilation albums, 29 singles, 10 video albums, and 21 music videos. The band currently consists of bassist Ian Hill, drummer Scott Travis, singer Rob Halford, and guitarists Glenn Tipton and Richie Faulkner. After guitarist K. K. Downing's retirement from the band in 2011, bassist Ian Hill is the only remaining founding member.

Judas Priest has been around for decades!! Their best album would be up to how much of a fan of them are you and who your talking too.
Early Judas Priest albums for me really lock in how versatile the band is..

Lot's of heavy metal riffs and superb ballads.. with Rob Halford vocals hitting beyond expectations of a frontman..
To me the band has that metal moniker, but is more tamer than metal bands.. Sure they get the energy going in their heavier songs, But they can cool it down with a sweeping ballad that leaves you floating in some fable journey.

To me, they are close to Black Sabbath style metal..
That sounds like a wiki piece.......pick a couple for me to check out that you like.:guitar:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Members online

No members online now.