Journey Greatest Hits Vol.2 in Nov

That 70s Guy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
melodicrock.com

SONY TO RELEASE JOURNEY'S GREATEST HITS VOLUME 2 NOVEMBER 1:
Sony/Legacy Recordings will celebrate the continued success of one of rock's biggest acts Journey with a sequel to the multi-million selling Greatest Hits album. Journey Greatest Hits Volume 2 will be released in the USA November 1.
Sony and former lead vocalist Steve Perry chose the songs for the compilation with Neal Schon and Jonathan Cain offering no objections. As was the case with the original Greatest Hits, this set only covers the Steve Perry fronted Journey years.
The cover art is final (as below), with liner notes and booklet still being finalized.
Track Listing: 1. Stone In Love 2. After The Fall 3. Chain Reaction 4. The Party s Over (Hopelessly In Love) 5. Escape 6. Still They Ride 7. Good Morning Girl 8. Stay Awhile 9. Suzanne 10. Feeling That Way 11. Anytime 12. Walks Like A Lady 13. Little Girl 14. Just The Same Way 15. Patiently 16. When I Think Of You 17. Mother, Father (Live In Houston 1981).

journey-greatesthits2.jpg

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
As was the case with the original Greatest Hits, this set only covers the Steve Perry fronted Journey years.
Seems kind of odd, especially considering how many albums they've put out since he left the band. Yeah yeah, I understand he was with the band during their biggest 'glory years', but still.

*shrug*

Mr. T

Reaction score
Sony is obviously after a few bucks. It's all been covered before. Time3 is the choice for casual fans. Real fans of the Perry years already have the catalog... OI!!

ANF

Reaction score
Well I like that they actually are doing a Vol. 2 even though they've had box sets and "Essential" cd's. I hate that they eventually eschew the idea of further GH albums nowadays and instead just repackage the same songs. This is a companion to the first one and contains all the hits the other missed.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Members online

No members online now.