Journey "Don't Stop Believin'" movie trailer

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
So, this movie is going to be about Arnel's "Journey" out of the 3rd world and into the rock n roll spotlight.

Might be worth watching.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
I would rather it be a LONG story...a Journey if you will of Journey with more focus on the original band leading up to Steve Perry and ending the film where it's all at now. It looks like it's mainly about Arnel but I also find it interesting to see.

That 80's Girl

Reaction score
i agree. i was expecting it to be focused more on the original band with steve perry leading up to the new singer for journey. its amazing how much he sounds like steve perry, but nothing can or will replace the original members of the band. sorry its just not the same. but the movie looks like it will be pretty good. may have to see it anyway.

ANTHEM

Reaction score
Freaking cool ! :) I think that and highway run is my two favorites......."just a city boy, born and raised in south Detroit" :) I wasn't born there but raised there and not in south Detroit/delray neighborhood but just steps away on the west and southwest sides, but still close enough :)

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
i agree. i was expecting it to be focused more on the original band with steve perry leading up to the new singer for journey. its amazing how much he sounds like steve perry, but nothing can or will replace the original members of the band. sorry its just not the same. but the movie looks like it will be pretty good. may have to see it anyway.

Yeah either way it still looks like a REAL good/feel good film. I have nothing against Arnel and enjoy the music he made with them so far, BUT I think I would really like to see a Journey History movie...one that now, deserves to be made about them.

Without Steve Perry this kid would have never gotten a shot at this....as he wouldn't have Journey songs to cover with his cover band and be discovered online in the first place.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rascal_212

Members online

No members online now.