John Deacon 2015

Hydrazoic Acid

Skeptic
Reaction score
Sad. He looks so old. You know, it's pretty strange feeling...To see a real rock-star, millionaire, musician of one of the best rock-bands ever, walking on the street in simple autumn jacket with a newspaper in hand...Hard to find the words...

TMG

Titus Maximus Headphonius
Reaction score
I read somewhere that he's become a very reclusive guy and he has almost no contact with May and Taylor.

I actually have a Living Rock 'n Roll Legend anorak exactly the same as that one.

That 70s Guy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Great great bass player tho,very underrated. Never understood why he wasn't add the top of bass player lists with the likes of Entwistle and Jones.

He totally laid down the groove so Freddie could do his thing.

Johnny-Too-Good

Reaction score
Not quite sure what is going on there with him, But in recent years May and Taylor have been quite defensive when asked questions about him. One thing for sure - he's absolutely not gonna be returning to his former life.

~Banshee~

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reaction score
Am I missing something here ? He looks like a bloke walking home from the newsagents after picking up a newspaper, its not that unusual.

TMG

Titus Maximus Headphonius
Reaction score
Am I missing something here ? He looks like a bloke walking home from the newsagents after picking up a newspaper, its not that unusual.

Agreed, the man is 65 and is losing his hair, it will happen to around 95% of us, plus, playing in a rock band for decades isn't generally accepted as being a life-style suited to a lifetime of perpetual health, and youthful looks, in fact quite the opposite.

I'm actually far more concerned that, if you turn the photo upside down, it seems that Deacon is a Daily Mail reader.... used to be a great guy, but now - oh well, I guess another one bites the dust.

:uh:

~Banshee~

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reaction score
I'm actually far more concerned that, if you turn the photo upside down, it seems that Deacon is a Daily Mail reader.... used to be a great guy, but now - oh well, I guess another one bites the dust.

:uh:

:gig...I was going to comment on the paper but couldn't work out if it was the Mail or Mirror, not that either is better...I like what you did there at the end :clap:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online