Joe Perry is not leaving Aerosmith

Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score
I don't think Aerosmith is able to do what they did before mid 80s. This band looks and plays like The Rolling Stones - it means also falling down a hill.
I am not interested in Aerosmith anymore, but my opinion is if they want a breakthrough album they should do something different that all of their albums, but based on their 70s rock... you know what do I mean. The simple example is Uriah Heep and their Wake The Sleeper album - make it heavier!

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
As stated in my Aerosmith thread, they have ONE more album left on their contract. After that, they can split up if they want, but they have to fulfill that contract!!!

This to some degree makes me question if the quality of the music is gonna be great at all, just doing it to fulfill a contract sounds very uninspiring to me as an Aerosmith fan.

fielding

Reaction score
A good sign I guess. Hopefully this album(if there is indeed one) is something worth listening to. Hopefully they go on tour to support the album and end an awesome music career with a bang!

aeroplane

In Urgent Need of Advice
Reaction score
I agree. I would love to see them put out one last Bombastic album, then a killer final tour.......

As stated in my Aerosmith thread, they have ONE more album left on their contract. After that, they can split up if they want, but they have to fulfill that contract!!!

Dollface :D, let me remind you that one of the previous times Aerosmith had to release one more album to fulfill a recording contract they did a greatest hits collection (Gems) and another time they had to release one more album to fulfill a contract they ended up doing some live record.

So the fact that Aerosmith has to release one more album to finish their contract before quitting (assuming they do) doesn't necessarily mean we can or should expect a studio album. Though at this point, I think we'll get one.

Just a friendly reminder that if Aerosmith wanted to finish this contract and get on with their lives, they could release a greatest hits collection, a collection of unreleased b-sides or a live record. Anything at all.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Members online

No members online now.