Joe Lynn Turner forming new supergroup!

That 70s Guy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
JOE LYNN TURNER Rumored To Be Forming New Supergroup - Sep. 17, 2012
According to MelodicRock.com, legendary singer Joe Lynn Turner (pictured below; RAINBOW, DEEP PURPLE, YNGWIE MALMSTEEN) is rumored to be putting together a new supergroup. This time he is apparently hooking up with drummer Carmine Appice (KING KOBRA, VANILLA FUDGE, OZZY OSBOURNE, BLUE MURDER) and bassist Michael Anthony (CHICKENFOOT, VAN HALEN), with a guitarist yet to be announced. The group plans to write and record new music in the vein of classic '70s rock artists such as FREE, BAD COMPANY, LED ZEPPELIN and DEEP PURPLE.

joelynn2012.jpg

Big Ears

Music Lover
Reaction score
Michael Anthony helped make VH, but I did not like Chickenfoot at all. Carmine Appice is a good sign, but he never stays with anyone. I suppose it all comes down to the guitarist. Joe Lynn Turner is a consistently great singer, so I'm hoping for someone worthy. :think:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Looks good to me, I wonder how these guys juggle all the different bands/commitments they make...:dunno:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^That settles that then, and answers my query about how these guys can make time for all these various projects outside their main bands.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Staff online

Members online