Jimmy Page 'tormented' by Robbie Williams?

E-Z

Reaction score
According to what is currently posted on a BBC NEWS website (13/01/19) it is claimed that the Take That singer Robbie Williams is currently "tormenting" his neighbour Jimmy Page over a 'building dispute' whereby Robbie Williams wants to build a 'basement swimming pool' next door to Jimmy's house in west London but Jimmy fears it may damage the foundations to his own property?. Also according to the same article Robbie has been playing PINK FLOYD, BLACK SABBATH & DEEP PURPLE songs at maximum volume because Robbie knows that will p**s Jimmy off and get up his nose!!.

"Maybe Robbie should try playing Randy California's TAURUS song at MAXIMUM VOLUME that mite crack Jimmy???."

"That's rock & roll.."

Last edited:

E-Z

Reaction score
"A great pity that PETER GRANT & JOHN BINDON weren't still alive and along with RICHARD COLE'S they could have paid Mr Williams a visit and had a polite word in his shell like ear regarding annoying Jimmy you know wot I mean nudge nudge??."

E-Z

Powerage

Let There Be Rock!
Reaction score
"A great pity that PETER GRANT & JOHN BINDON weren't still alive and along with RICHARD COLE'S they could have paid Mr Williams a visit and had a polite word in his shell like ear regarding annoying Jimmy you know wot I mean nudge nudge??."

E-Z

Having read Hammer of the Gods recently, Robbie Williams would be visiting Angels and not singing about them if this was the case!

Reactions: E-Z

E-Z

Reaction score
Regarding Peter Grant, Richard Cole's & John Bindon yeah I call that being 'Hammered by the Gods' alright ha ha ha...

E-Z

Last edited:

Cozy 4ever

Reaction score
He could always just move back into Aleister Crowleys haunted house!

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online