Jim Breuer Does AC/DC

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Maybe some of you people have already seen this.. It's a rather old clip of the comedian Jim Breuer doing a impersonation of Brian Johnson of AC/DC..
It's rather funny so thought I would share with you guys..
Hope you enjoy!! :heheh:
Turn it up!!!!!!And have a laugh on me...;)

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Maybe some of you people have already seen this.. It's a rather old clip of the comedian Jim Breuer doing a impersonation of Brian Johnson of AC/DC..
It's rather funny so thought I would share with you guys..
Hope you enjoy!! :heheh:
Turn it up!!!!!!And have a laugh on me...;)

Good stuff Thumper! :lmao: I actually saw Jim Breuer at my college! :D

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
^^^ Cool Soot.. He's a crazy guy.. I think he gets toasted a lot before his performances.. At least that's what I thought of him when he first started to get popular.. But he's a cool guy and pretty dam funny!!

Reaction score
His whole show is hilarious... and obviously half baked too, I his newest rock start impression thing in another thread lol, I think the ozzy one is the funniest... that one made me literally laugh at the tv which does not happen much lol, I usually just sort of laugh in my head, but his Ozzy was too funny
He seems like one of those comedians that could have a music career too lol, maybe he's our new Belushi?

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
His whole show is hilarious... and obviously half baked too, I his newest rock start impression thing in another thread lol, I think the ozzy one is the funniest... that one made me literally laugh at the tv which does not happen much lol, I usually just sort of laugh in my head, but his Ozzy was too funny
He seems like one of those comedians that could have a music career too lol, maybe he's our new Belushi?
:heheh: Was that you laughing in the back ground??
Your right.. Jim could be a great frontman. Not a bad voice at all. he can hit some high notes for sure!!:grinthumb

Reaction score
:heheh: Was that you laughing in the back ground??
Your right.. Jim could be a great frontman. Not a bad voice at all. he can hit some high notes for sure!!:grinthumb

lol, no, I just found it on youtube :grinthumb
Belushi did Cocker, Bruer does Johnson.... :D

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Stop it!! These clips are too funny! Have you guys seen this?? When Jim was doing Judas Priest "Devil's Child" on a radio show and ROB HALFORD walked in and surprised him??

This is GREAT!! :cheers:

Small Warning: A couple happy Holy "S" bombs at the end.

Last edited:

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
That was AWESOME MP!!!!!! Never seen that.. WOW!! How freaky would that be??? Nice surprise for Jim I bet.. And of course.. I bet his voice was strained a bit.. I only wish I could get up that high!! Whew!! I'm sweating bullets from listening to that!! Thanks Bro.. Awesome clip!!!:grinthumb

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
That was AWESOME MP!!!!!! Never seen that.. WOW!! How freaky would that be??? Nice surprise for Jim I bet.. And of course.. I bet his voice was strained a bit.. I only wish I could get up that high!! Whew!! I'm sweating bullets from listening to that!! Thanks Bro.. Awesome clip!!!:grinthumb

:heheh: :cheers:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online