Jethro Tull (Official Thread)

Wvatha

Reaction score
Re: Jethro Tull

Always liked this band. Especially Locomative Breath song. I think they're have best live performance.

CREAM'd

Reaction score

In September, there’s a collector’s edition of the Aqualung album being released by EMI, which I just finished working on in conjunction with Abbey Road studios. An engineer has remixed the album very nicely in 5.1 surround as well as stereo, so the collector’s edition will have the original mixes, the remixes, the 5.1 mixes and about 11 bonus tracks, including some outtakes from the album, which we were able to find amongst the old tapes stored at Abbey Road studios these days.

Will the 5.1 mix be on SACD or Blu-ray?

It’s not on Blu-ray. It will be released as a pack with a CD and DVD.

Straight from the horse's mouth !:grinthumb
I have put off buying this album knowing that a 5.1 version has been talked about,it's going to be nice hearing the album for the 1st time,in all its 5.1 glory:grinthumb

jeffrey

Alive & Well & Living In
Reaction score
Second to the right then straight on till morning

Some great photographs of Jethro Tull at the Highvoltage Festival 2011 in London

Link - Photos of Jethro Tull at High Voltage 2011 by photographer Sara Thomas

Joe Bonamassa as a guest on Locomotive Breath as well
james.gif

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

Happy Birthday to Ian Anderson, one of the all time greats in my book.

He has always had a special place in his heart for his fans in this part of the world, and has toured here many times over Tull's career. One of the most charismatic frontmen I have ever seen in concert.:bow:

Cheers Ian, and hope you look forward to many more birthdays. :hab:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avigna123

Members online