Janis Joplin: Hot or Not?

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Figures Gene Simmons would say something like that :heheh:

But I would need a dark room to do Gene Simmons, he isn't the best looking man, either :D

Heh, you know what's funny, is that on-stage thing he did in Australia a few years back, they show him a couple of times and under his face is a caption that read "Gene Simmons - a handsome and powerful man"

:heheh: I think I saw that 2 or 3 times on that DVD.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Heh, you know what's funny, is that on-stage thing he did in Australia a few years back, they show him a couple of times and under his face is a caption that read "Gene Simmons - a handsome and powerful man"

:heheh: I think I saw that 2 or 3 times on that DVD.

Does this mean he can bench press 200 lbs in reps of 10 or that he packs a fat wallet?

Fat wallets dont interest me, but nice pecs and a butt that cracks walnuts does interest me :flirt

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
She was okay when she was young, but after her lifestyle of debauchery and hedonism took over she looked rough to me...I actually don't have any of her albums. I might possibly pick up Pearl one day though.

I love her singing style........I dont have any of her albums either. I should get Pearl and maybe a 'best of' compilation.

I think both of you need to pick up something from Janis and if I may put my two cents in...I think "I Got Dem Ol' Kozmik Blues Again Mama!" is better than "Pearl". :D

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online