From Jake’s new album 'Shangri La'

Kingpin

Messed Up Kids

There’s A Beast And We All Feed It

......................... and his cover of Donovan’s Universal Soldier

Cousin Johnny

Call Me The Breeze
Reaction score
This is the only song of his I had listened to until I saw this thread, it just popped on youtube one day and I really liked it:

bohohippybeatnic

Reaction score
I first saw him in Rolling Stones 50 best of 2013 list. Here's what they said about his debut.

"Nineteen-year-old U.K. singer-songwriter Bugg is an acoustic revivalist with the guts to shake up the traditions he loves. On his debut, Bugg gave '62 Dylan, Buddy Holly and the Everly Brothers a cocky Oasis charge, while packing his songs with sharp observations about street-fighting strife and coming-of-age confusion."

Johnny-Too-Good

Reaction score
Generation gap thing coming up here - one of my sons is a massive fan. So I have heard quite a lot of his stuff in my son's car. My opinion on guys like him is I think it's great that we've still got that whole singer/song writer thing going on. He seems a pretty talented fella.

queenkrule

Reaction score
I'm such a huge fan of all of Jake's work. Hope to see him live someday. I hope he keeps making music and I'm so glad he's getting some recognition.

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
well @@Sunny he`s new to me not hear a single thing...unless it was on the radio than maybe. so I`ll jump in on the vid clips here and see...

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Staff online

Members online