I've stumbled in

Old Dude

I do not suffer fools gladly.
Reaction score
While looking for something else, I found this forum.

I am now, and have been for many decades, a fan of classic rock. "Classic" rock is, to me, a sound and not an era. People didn't stop creating new classic rock because of the turn of the page of a calendar, or because suits in the music or radio industries declared a new era had begun.

I am an avid listener, and a musician myself. I'm also highly opinionated and enjoy the rough and tumble of a spirited discussion. Boring, "Can't we all just get along", posts offend me greatly.

Speed King

Rockin to the East & West
Reaction score
While looking for something else, I found this forum.

I am now, and have been for many decades, a fan of classic rock. "Classic" rock is, to me, a sound and not an era. People didn't stop creating new classic rock because of the turn of the page of a calendar, or because suits in the music or radio industries declared a new era had begun.

I am an avid listener, and a musician myself. I'm also highly opinionated and enjoy the rough and tumble of a spirited discussion. Boring, "Can't we all just get along", posts offend me greatly.

Welcome to CRF!,....from what I read above, you'll fit in well here. What instrument/s do you play? I play guitar and bass, I'm starting to learn keyboards as well.

Old Dude

I do not suffer fools gladly.
Reaction score
Welcome to CRF!,....from what I read above, you'll fit in well here. What instrument/s do you play? I play guitar and bass, I'm starting to learn keyboards as well.

I started out on larynx, and learned guitar to back myself. Then I added bass because someone told me it would help me get girls. (They lied!) I got a 12 string, so now I play 4, 6, and 12. I tried the tambourine, but the guys in my band first removed the head, then the jangles. I tried harmonica, but settled for kazoo.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JessKellow

Members online

No members online now.