Is this place

Music Wench

Rock and Roll Grandma
Reaction score
Agreed, Nirvanadude. I've been busy with holidays and I had a bout of some stomach bug the last 24 hours. But I'm sure it will pick up again. Never fear. :)

algernon

Reaction score
Music Wench said:
Agreed, Nirvanadude. I've been busy with holidays and I had a bout of some stomach bug the last 24 hours. But I'm sure it will pick up again. Never fear. :)
Sorry to hear you were under the weather...hope you feel better!

Music Wench

Rock and Roll Grandma
Reaction score
Thanks, Alg. I feel back to my old ornery self. Seems it hits hard and leaves quickly. Besides, I have to be well for New Year's so I can welcome in the New Year with something that contains alcohol. :D

India_Blue

Geronimo's Gal
Reaction score
I'll keep coming back as much as I can. I don't have a phone line where I live right now. I use my cell phone. So, I don't use the computer. But as soon as I get a phone line, I will be on more.
I hope everyone does not go away from the site. I know it takes a good deal of work to keep a website going. I have seen many die out.

Music Wench

Rock and Roll Grandma
Reaction score
You need a DSL India. The only way to go. No matter, however you get on line, we'll be happy to see more of you. :)

India_Blue

Geronimo's Gal
Reaction score
Music Wench said:
You need a DSL India. The only way to go. No matter, however you get on line, we'll be happy to see more of you. :)

Thanks, MW. I haven't forgotten about you all. Its important that I keep communication up here. :)

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Members online