IP address banned?

foreverblue

Reaction score
Hi
A couple of times I have tried to access crf and have been greeted with " your IP address has banned" I contacted the admin and received no reply.
If I was banned. Could you refer me to the post that got me banned?, so I don't make the same mistake again.
Forever blue :)

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Who did you contact, I didn't receive a message and Shaggy is on the road most of the time these days...?

IP bans are issued as a last resort and are mostly useless anyway because your ISP can always use a 'rotating addy' like many members have, some of them will have 20+ different addresses.

As far as I know you have never done anything to warrant a ban of any kind foreverblue, and we always send a PM first to talk to people about what happened if they did break the rules.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
As far as I know we stopped doing blanket IP bands a while ago even for really bad spammers because of possibilities that it could effect current or incoming members. Yours sounds like a weird glitch and I wonder why the situation just resolved itself. When did that first happen Foreverblue? I thought I'd seen your name around the board or in the active member list at least fairly regularly. I'm sorry that happened as it must've been a pain but I'm glad you're back now! :grinthumb

foreverblue

Reaction score
As far as I know we stopped doing blanket IP bands a while ago even for really bad spammers because of possibilities that it could effect current or incoming members. Yours sounds like a weird glitch and I wonder why the situation just resolved itself. When did that first happen Foreverblue? I thought I'd seen your name around the board or in the active member list at least fairly regularly. I'm sorry that happened as it must've been a pain but I'm glad you're back now! :grinthumb
A few months ago... Then a few days ago. I'm going to change my email address because the one I joined with could be sending spam.

foreverblue

Reaction score
and it's happened again... i thought i may have my old e-mail address as the e-mail for this forum, but i recieved a birthday e-mail in my new e-mail from this site.

could somebody rectify this please? i try contacting the admin , im not sure if my e-mails even get through. and i can't even really contact anybody on the forum to fix it when it happens.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online