introduction

FRENCHYSTEF

80's Music Only !
Reaction score
Hi everybody,

I'm Stéphane, but please call me Stef ! 50 years old, 80's fan, mostly movies, TV series and music. Working as medias consultant in France, I'm coming there to chat about a 80's dedicated TV project. I'm involved in such project and would really enjoy all analysis and ideas related to. English is not my native language but I'll do my best to use it without too much mistakes. :)

OldHippie

Resident Yooper
Reaction score
Hey ya frenchy, don't worry about the language thing most of us who know English butcher it quite well.

FRENCHYSTEF

80's Music Only !
Reaction score
Hi OldHippie, Bonjour Frands,

Thank you guys. Just one question: I'm going to post my first message related to 80's TV project (mainly music channel). As that Web and OTT TV will explore all styles of music (Pop Rock, Metal, New Wave, Folk, Punk, electronic, ....), where should I place my first post inside forum ? I don't wish to put it everythere, that'd be the best way to act like a scammer, which I'm not. So which main category shoud be considered ? Of course "80's Music" seems to be the most adapted, but if there's a way to touch everybody, that'll be even better.

Thank you,

Stef

Frands

Reaction score
Hi OldHippie, Bonjour Frands,

Thank you guys. Just one question: I'm going to post my first message related to 80's TV project (mainly music channel). As that Web and OTT TV will explore all styles of music (Pop Rock, Metal, New Wave, Folk, Punk, electronic, ....), where should I place my first post inside forum ? I don't wish to put it everythere, that'd be the best way to act like a scammer, which I'm not. So which main category shoud be considered ? Of course "80's Music" seems to be the most adapted, but if there's a way to touch everybody, that'll be even better.

Thank you,

Stef
I would start it up in Classic Rock Forums-->80s Music

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Members online