Introduction Thread!!

Carvin Abuser

CRF's music addict.
Reaction score
Hello friends at the Classic Rock Forums,

I'm also a big Classic Rock fan. The following are some of the artists/bands that I like the most:

AC/DC, Aerosmith, The Allman Brothers, BTO, Badfinger, Bad Company, The Band, The Beatles, Jeff Beck, Blackfoot, Black Sabbath, Chicago, Eric Clapton, Joe Cocker, Cream, CCR, Dire Straits, The Doobie Brothers, The Doors, Bob Dylan, The Eagles, Electric Light Orchestra, The Guess Who, Heart, Jimi Hendrix, Iron Maiden, Jethro Tull, Billy Joel, Elton John, Janis Joplin, The Kinks, Led Zeppelin, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Paul McCartney, Steve Miller, The Moody Blues, Mott The Hoople, Van Morrison, Roy Orbison, Tom Petty, Pink Floyd, Elvis Presley, The Pretenders, Queen, The Rolling Stones, Santana, Bob Seger, The Small Faces, Rod Stewart, Steppenwolf, Styx, George Thorogood, Three Dog Night, Steely Dan, Stevie Ray Vaughan, The Who, Johnny and Edgar Winter, Steve Winwood, Yes, Neil Young, Frank Zappa, ZZ Top.

I figured I would join the forum to meet new Classic Rock fans and to help keep Classic Rock alive. I also play the guitar and sing in a Classic Rock cover band. We have some mp3's available on our Web page, http://fhs.dmusic.com.

The more Classic Rock, the better,
Craig

L

Lin

Hi, I'm Linda, from the u.k. I have been on this site once only. I am an old music fan, being 53. Oh well! I am well into 60s music, but like all kinds really.

willg54

Reaction score
Linda, what part of the UK do you live in?
I had a chance to go there years ago,
but I was living in Hawaii at the time,
and I passed up the chance, just so I could
stay in that over rated "tropical paradise."
Now I wish I'd gone. . . .anyway, what
kind of classic rock do you like? Beatles,
Stones, The Who? Stuff like that?

Born to Rock

Electric Ladyland
Reaction score
Hey Craig,
I had a listen to those cover tunes. I like most of the same bands as you. The guitar sounds great on those covers. The vocals and drums are nice too. Rock on!

Rapid Fire

Reaction score
Hello,
I'm Jay and I'm from Texas in the U.S. I've been a music fan since 1977, mainly what is considered today as "classic rock" but, also listen to Jazz, Country, Classical, Heavy Metal, etc.... But, I don't listen to Rap / Hip-Hop. I just don't get the deal with this style.
Well, onto exploring the rest of this site.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Murphy_orrest

Staff online

Members online