Incubus' Brandon Boyd Slapped With Restraining Order

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
svetlana-incubus.png

Incubus singer Brandon Boyd has been ruthlessly stalking a former "Real World" star -- even threatening to kill her -- so says the former "Real World" star ... but Brandon says B.S.

Svetlana Shusterman from "Real World 17: Key West" got a temporary restraining order against Boyd, claiming Brandon's been stalking her for years ... and recently began threatening her life.

Svetlana filed a police report claiming Brandon had followed her car onto a freeway and yelled through the window that he was going to kill her.

Svetlana says she recently moved to a friends house to evade him, but he tracked her down. She writes, "Every day, I am terrified."

Boyd has been ordered to stay 100 yards away from her pending a court hearing next month.

Brandon says it's all news to him. A rep for the singer tells TMZ, "Brandon has been advised about this but doesn’t know anything about it. He doesn’t know this person nor does he recall ever having met her."

Read more: 'Real World' Star Svetlana Shusterman -- Incubus Singer Brandon Boyd Is Threatening to Kill Me | TMZ.com

Phil B.

Far Out Man!
Reaction score
The guy, of course Sunny. :oyea: I mean, he's not really seeking the media coverage.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Ummm.....the courts don't hand out restraining orders like candy. There has to be a reason she was able to obtain one......a witness maybe to his threats..;)

She is pretty.....maybe she rejected him and he ain't taking the rejection too well.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Doesn't make sense to me, most rock stars in successful bands don't need to stalk any woman for companionship...she might be doing this for publicity then again maybe he did ask her out and she told him to get lost. Hopefully this ends without incident but I have no faith in any restraining order stopping anyone if they are obssesed.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
And he wouldn't be the first rock star to be off his rocker, either. Fame doesn't mean he isn't twisted in the mind.

Your right, a restraining order stops nothing BUT it does put someone's bad behavior on record.

Phil B.

Far Out Man!
Reaction score
He's guilty! Hang him high! ;)

I was just having a laugh with Sunny, but you are correct Magic. Of course they don't just hand them out for nothing.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm like Sunny....

Who is lying?

I guess their is a court hearing this month, then we will know more.

Musikwala

Popmartian
Reaction score
She is pretty.

Is Incubus still making music? I remember their songs used to be played on the radio in the early 2000s.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Craqdi

Staff online

Members online